IMPACT OF THE VISIT OF THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN PRESIDENT IN KENYA
The visit of the American President has given Kenya as a country positive publicity on the Global stage which we hope will improve to revive our tourism industry.
His visit was a vote of confidence after week ties with the West for a long time.
On issues of Security the US president promised to support and boost government on the fight against Alshabab as well as supporting other governance initiative and joint county action plans.
By the very fact that the Global Entrepreneurship took place in Kenya, this alone gives an opening for more funding/ many investors’ opportunities that we are also looking forward to explore too.
In actual fact The President himself promised more funding to benefit youth and women in the country.
Other issues that he emphasized on included
– Applauded the New Constitution and the peaceful elections in Kenya
– Emphasized on the role of Civil Society Organizations
– Civil participation, Freedom rights Liberties and Tolerance
– Talked strongly against corruptions, Violence and Terrorism
– The role of women and youth in the Nation building
– Talked of Ethnicity as a drawback to National development
– Giving power to the local communities and the respect of the minority
– Role of conserving our environment for our children
– Power of Networking and collaboration
– Innovation and entrepreneurships.