Orfa Cecilia Camacho Guillinta
- Water access
- Property taxes
- Accessible and low-cost healthcare
- Sustainable urban development
Latest News from ACORN Peru
- ACORN convenes first global Zoom call during COVID-19 pandemic
ACORN International board members, supported by their staff, convened in a first global Zoom call today. ACORN leaders from 15 countries and 20 affiliates joined the call and participated using translators and translation software.
- ACORN Peru on the Frontlines
Report from Orfa Camacho Guillinta, ACORN Peru. In Peru, the Government decreed a Health Emergency on March 14th. We have 46 days in a state of emergency, with an order of social isolation.
- ACORN PERU EN EL DIA DE LA MUJER
MARCHA “TRABAJADORES SI, EXPLOTADAS Y VIOLENTADAS NO”
ACORN Peru Photo Gallery